Competition rules or T&C
1. The competition is organized by Ferratum Bank plc (company code: C 56251), Tagliaferro Business Center Level 6, 14 High Street, Sliema, SLM 1551 Malta 665240.
2. The competition starts on 8.2.2021 and is open until 11.2.2021. The winner will be announced within two days of the end of the competition period. The competition is open to all persons over the age of 18 living in Finland.
Employees of the competition organizer and their close relatives, as well as other persons with a professional connection to the management of Ferratum Bank, are not allowed to participate in the competition.
3. Ferratum Bank has the right to choose the winner of the competition. The winner will be chosen by a jury consisting of employees of Ferratum Bank plc. The winner will be chosen based on the creativity and originality of the competition response. In order to select a winner, participants must complete a survey, write contact information, and explain why they should win.
4. By providing your contact information and writing a competition response, you agree to enter the competition and these competition conditions. At the same time, you confirm that you have written your answer yourself.
5. By participating in the competition, you agree that Ferratum Bank has the right to publish your competition response for any purpose without compensation or other payment.
6. The winner will be awarded the following prize: € 100 gift card to the winner's chosen restaurant. Once the winner has selected the restaurant of their choice, we will order a gift card and deliver it to him digitally by email or post to the postal address chosen by the winner. Winnings or prizes cannot be changed or transferred. If, after reasonable efforts, Ferratum Bank has not reached one (or more) winners with the contact details provided by the entrant or the winner does not meet the conditions for participation in the competition, a new winner will be selected, if possible. It is the responsibility of the participants to ensure that the information they provide is correct. Ferratum Bank is not responsible for any additional costs related to the profit. The winner will pay taxes on the prize. Ferratum is not responsible for the loss of the prize or any damage that may result from the handling of Posti's parcels.
7. Ferratum Bank reserves the right to reject entrants if it suspects manipulation or fraud in participating in the competition. Provocative or otherwise questionable answers will be removed and will not be considered in the competition. We reserve the right to reject a participant without notice or additional information.
8. Ferratum Bank reserves the right to change the competition rules during the competition if it proves necessary.
9. Ferratum Bank may use the contact details of the participants for direct marketing.
10. You can send one (1) entry to the competition per day.
11. The winner is responsible for all costs and / or taxes incurred in receiving or using the prize or participating in the competition. The winner releases the organizer from all liability arising or alleged to have been incurred for participating in the competition or receiving the prize. The winner of the prize will also release the organizer from all liability for the subsequent use of the prize and any defects therein, as well as liability for any damage caused or alleged to have been caused by participation in this competition or redemption / use of the prize. However, this disclaimer does not affect the consumer's rights under the Consumer Protection Act. The organizer's liability to the participants does not exceed the value or amount of the profit mentioned in these rules. By participating in the competition, entrants agree to abide by these competition rules and to respect the decisions of the organizer. Personal data will be processed in accordance with these competition terms and conditions and Ferratum's data protection policy.